December 19, 2019 Regular Board Meeting Packet
A copy of any printed materials relating to the agenda items will be available in the meeting room for inspection by the public during the time of the meeting. Hard copies of agenda items can also be obtained before meetings from the District office at 44 Lake Street South, Suite A, Forest Lake, MN.
- Call to Order of Regular Meeting
- Setting of Meeting Agenda
- Consent Agenda: The consent agenda is considered as one item of business. It consists of routine administrative items or items not requiring discussion. Items can be removed from the consent agenda at the request of the Board member, staff member, or a member of the audience. Please state which item or items you wish to remove for separate discussion.
- Public Open Forum
- Citizen Advisory Committee Update
- New Business
- Old Business
- Report of Staff
- Report of Treasurer
- Report of Officers and Managers
- Summary and Approval of Board Direction
- Updated 2020 Board Meeting Schedule
- Bone Lake Legacy Load Study Update
- Aquatic Invasive Species Yearend Reports