December 16, 2021 Regular Board Meeting Packet
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Comfort Lake-Forest Lake Watershed District Board President declared that meetings of the Board and its committees will be convened by telephone or other electronic means as the presiding officer deems appropriate.
A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD WILL BE HELD ON DECEMBER 14TH TO DISCUSS AND TAKE PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE WILLOW POINT PROPERTY (FORMERLY THE AQUA RESTAURANT) & THE DISTRICT'S OFFICE SPACE SEARCH
LINK TO THIS MEETING CAN BE FOUND HERE: www.clflwd.org/12-14-21_special_board_meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
Or dial by phone: 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 189 134 191
NOTICE: THIS MEETING HAS BEEN SCHEDULED TO START AT 1 p.m.
- Call to Order of Regular Meeting
- Setting of Meeting Agenda
- Consent Agenda: The consent agenda is considered as one item of business. It consists of routine administrative items or items not requiring discussion. Items can be removed from the consent agenda at the request of the Board member, staff member, or a member of the audience. Please state which item or items you wish to remove for separate discussion.
- Public Comments on 2022 Budget and Levy: Members of the public wishin to address the Board regarding the budget and levy. (Levy Info Sheet)
- Public Open Forum
- Citizen Advisory Committee Update
- Aquatic Invasive Species Update
- a) 2021 AIS Program Yearend Summary
- b) 2021 Watercraft Inspection Report
- c) 2021 Blue Water Science Reports
- a) Election of Officers and Liason Assignments
- b) 2022 Board Meeting Schedule
- c) Clean Water Partnership Loan B Agreement | Closing Certificate
- d) FY22 Clean Water Fund Grants
- e) 2021 MN Association of Watershed Districts Awards Results
- a) Next regular board meeting - January 13, 2021, 6:30pm