November 18, 2021 Regular Board Meeting Packet
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Comfort Lake-Forest Lake Watershed District Board President declared that meetings of the Board and its committees will be convened by telephone or other electronic means as the presiding officer deems appropriate.
Join Zoom Meeting
Or dial by phone: 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 189 134 191
NOTICE: THIS MEETING HAS BEEN SCHEDULED TO START AT 3 p.m.
- Call to Order of Regular Meeting
- Setting of Meeting Agenda
- Consent Agenda: The consent agenda is considered as one item of business. It consists of routine administrative items or items not requiring discussion. Items can be removed from the consent agenda at the request of the Board member, staff member, or a member of the audience. Please state which item or items you wish to remove for separate discussion.
- Public Open Forum
- Citizen Advisory Committee Update
- New Business
- Old Business
- a) East Metro Water Resource Education Program Agreement
- b) MAWD Delegate Appointment
- c) MAWD Resolutions
- d) Website & Branding Request for Proposals Update
- e) District Office Cost Comparison
- Program/Project Update
- Report of Staff
Presentation: Past Project Spotlight Series: Bixby Park Project