Home / About the District / Watershed Management Plan
Watershed Management Plan
CLFLWD is in the process of updating its 10-year watershed management plan. The draft plan is now available for public review and comment. More information here.
Current Plan (2012-2021)
Latest amendment: On April 19, 2018 the Board of Managers approved a Watershed Management Plan amendment incorporating the Chisago Soil and Water Conservation District's summary of "other watercourses" as required by MN Statutes Chapter 103F.48. Note that no additional waters were identified by Washington Conservation District.
- Volume I - Goals & Implementation, last amended in 2018 (BWSR comment letter - December 19, 2017) (Resolution Incorporating Summary of Watercourses)
- Volume II - Resource Inventories & Assessments, last amended in 2011
- CLFLWD Watershed Management Plan Amendment to Volume I - 2015
- CLFLWD Watershed Management Plan Update - 2011
- CLFLWD Watershed Management Plan - 2008 Revision (Approved by BWSR-August 28, 2008)
- CLFLWD Watershed Management Plan - 2001
One Watershed One Plan
CLFLWD is a partner in the Lower St. Croix One Watershed One Plan implementation.